Wednesday 16 September 2009

End of the line

Well I am really sorry to say that I have not found another suitable venue that is free on the 12th December so I am afraid their will be no Crafty at the Coast this year.  All those that already sent cheques, I will return your payment in the next week and all I can say is I am really sorry to let you down.

I am not sure if I will organise any more Whitstable Craft events next year, I will wait until the new year and see if I am feeling inspired! As although I love organising them, they do take up lots of time to sort out for 2 or 3 months before the event and are getting harder and harder to fit in around the kids and family.

So bye for now, sorry to say I am at the end of the line with the Whitstable craft events I organise, but if anyone else wants to organise something - I have lots of crafty contacts who may want to take part!!

No comments:

Post a Comment